MUNGU WETU NI MOTO ULAO WAEBRANIA 12:29.

Sunday, September 07, 2014

PURE RELIGION AND UNDEFILED BEFORE GOD AND THE FATHER IS THIS, TO VISIT THE FATHERLESS AND WIDOWS IN THEIR AFFLICTION, AND TO KEEP HIMSELF UNSPOTTED FROM THE WORLD.

I give you prayers might God for another good day in our life it has been long have since i wanted to visit my brothers and sisters who are in need in this life , just yesterday i got an opportunity to visit them in MBEZI it was wonderful to see them with smile on their faces dissipate their situation , it is my prayer as i grow up with my God one o day in life to i shall build them a big house, i believe in prayer and hard working and when God will reward me i shall rejoice with them .

Brothers and sister as for us that we are not in need that much like them we tend to forget when we have small that God has given into our life , God who provide  you can as well provide to them without asking you to bless them .

 These are their houses where almost 60 children are living together from different corner of our beautifully country Tanzania



 We found them washing their clothes

 As for us we had carried  little hat God has blessed us with for them




I believe this is my beginning of having such nice home my prayer are always with you brothers and sister who are fatherless we are all one despite the situation that you in to , as long as you where born God has a good destiny for your life . Further God is my prayers all my sibling that are living in this kind of home you lift them up for your glory thank you God for even giving us such opportunity to visit them without your we could not make it i glorify your name further  Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created
all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. ... 


No comments: