MUNGU WETU NI MOTO ULAO WAEBRANIA 12:29.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

APOLOGY

Apology is a lovely perfume,


It can transform the clumsiest

moment into a gracious gift.

Please forgive me!





I'm sorry for blaming you

For everything I just couldn't do

And I've hurt myself by hurting you

Forgive me plz!


Wish I could turn back the time

And make things right?

Plea se forgive me!






I?m so sorry for hurting your feelings

I take back my words!

Hope you?ll forgive me!





Anytime you are angry, it breaks my heart

But my heart never stops loving you......

Sorry that I have hurt you!




How can I begin to say I am sorry.

I didn?t mean to upset you.

I hope that you will forgive me.

I am sorry.


Tum hasti ho mujhe hasane ke liye

Tum roti ho mujhe rulane ke liye

Tum ek bar rooth kar to dekho

Mar jaunga tumhe manane ke liye


I have committed a sin to make u sad

And am realising that I'm very bad

So plz forgive me to lessen the grief

Your forgiveness will led to a relief

I'm sorry!


Remember d good times we spent together

D beautiful future we dreamt of

I never wanted to create a distance between us

Please forgive me n help me bridge d gap.


I know you are angry

I know what you must be going through

I hope you know

How sorry I am for all

That happened between us

Please forgive me

No comments: