MUNGU WETU NI MOTO ULAO WAEBRANIA 12:29.

Sunday, October 04, 2009

My thoughts ....

~~ Love is like a cat


Sitting on its paws.

You may pet it all you like;

It lives by its own laws.

It comes and goes as it decides

No matter what you say.

It seems the more you want it near,

The more it goes away.

And then when you are quite content

To sit out in the sun

Alone with just your thoughts and dreams,

Not needing anyone,

Out it comes, as if in fear

That somehow you'll forget,

And jumps up purring in your lap,

Demanding to be pet ~~



- Author Unknown -









~~ If I could have just one wish,

I would wish to wake up everyday

to the sound of your breath on my neck,

the warmth of your lips on my cheek,

the touch of your paws on my skin,

and the feel of your heart beating with mine...

Knowing that I could never find that feeling

with anyone other than you ~~





:)

No comments: