MUNGU WETU NI MOTO ULAO WAEBRANIA 12:29.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

THE HEART IS CRAZY THE HEART IS MAD

The very first time lovers meet
it sets their bodies on fire


Very slowly it teaches love it makes them
laugh and it makes them cry


it keep them awake all night it steals
the sleep frome their eyes


It shows true and false dreams


Those who follow the heart ere know to be crazy


They discover there distination but can not find the path





I dont need to see her face
I dont need toknow her name neither


Idont need to think or worrys
because my heart well know her


We all listen to what the heart say ,
the heart doesnt listen to any one


I have given my life to her yet everyone knows but her


So be it give up these stones all tese signs of madness


All people worries are all thanks to this crazy heart

No comments: