MUNGU WETU NI MOTO ULAO WAEBRANIA 12:29.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Does this girl still like me? Should i ask her when school starts?




O theres this girl ive known for about a year now and some weird stuff happened in the summer. This girl 1 year ago asked me to dance (Didnt ask as a date) But to dance with her at an 8th grade dance. Now a year later she was flirting with me through March April and half of May. She asked me who I liked and she asked me if I remembered the dance in 8th grade. She told me she thought about it everyday and she was mad I didnt know the song we danced to. Anyways she flirted with me every day until the end of the year. Then some friends of hers told me that she did like me. I wanted proff so one of my other HONEST friends asked her. She asked if she would go out with me and she said "I would but its the end of the school year and I dont know when id see him." She then said Im sure youd hang out over the summer she said yeah but sometimes summer flings dont work out thats what im afriad of. I asked her out via G5click 4 days after that happened and hers the whole conversation












Lema one


June 5 at 12:04am






Hey whats goin on? Im not doing anything this weekend so i was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie?














Elena


June 5 at 9:04am






Hey sorry I cant do anything sorry


send via email


















Lema one


June 5 at 9:39am






OK would someother time be good like next week?














Elena


June 5 at 9:41am






I'm sorry, but I don't thik it will work out I'm really sorry but I always just saw us as friends


Sent via email














Lema one


June 5 at 9:53am






Oh so your not interested in any type of dating right?


















Lema one


June 5 at 9:54am






I was just kinda askin you friendly














Lema one


June 5 at 10:06am






Well I guess what I was saying it would only be as friends.. Maybe I would bring one of mine but im fine if you dont want to. Sry for all the messages














Elena


June 5 at 10:29am






No its totally fine, I just am not interested in dating anyone right now. I'm sorry


Sent via marafiki mail














Lema one


June 5 at 10:32am






Oh ok if you ever want to get together (just as friends) Im here. I understand summer stuff doesnt work out but if ever you want to get a friendly hang out goin im here.














Elena


June 5 at 10:34am






Okay thank you














So Ive got some questions here My very honest friend asked her if she liked me and she said yes to her. 4 days later this conversation starts. Girls dont seriously change their mind in a 4 day time period right? I mean common. So ive got 3 questions


1. Do you think she still likes me after saying we were always just friends? Because she stared at me alot when I wasnt looking. In April she asked me if I remembered the 8th grade dance she said she thought about it every day. Then she stared at me and looked away real fast and her friend laughed at her. She also put on her facebook what she was interested in facebook for. She put on her profile she was looking for Dating A relationship and friendship. When she stopped flirting with me by the end of may she erased Dating and a Relationship And she told my friend that she would go out with me but its the end of the school year and she didnt know when shed see me. I know she has been very busy this summer hasnt been home alot. So a Yes or No question. Does this girl still like me and do you think its possible she could change her mind in 4 Days after liking me for at least 3 months (If not a whole year?)

No comments: